Our PTO plays an important role at Holy Souls: it provides many of the benefits our children, parents, and teachers enjoy. They are not merely a fundraising machine; rather, they strive to create a stronger community, an enriched experience for our students, and a more pleasant environment for our teachers and staff. Here is a sample of the programs and activities they organize, staff with volunteers, and/or support financially:
- Hands-on student programs
- Fun, student-focused activities Community support
- A continuous supply of delicious food for the staff and faculty at monthly Faculty Meetings
- Our Spirit Store, offering Holy Souls logo-embossed items and apparel to show school spirit, and which donates numerous items for school events
- Teacher and staff gifts given at 'back-to-school' time and Christmas
- Hospitality service at numerous school functions
- Box Tops provide funds for useful school items to help improve our children’s educational experience
Perhaps one of the PTO’s most well-known roles is to create, organize and staff fun, exciting activities throughout the school year. The money we raise is donated directly back to the school to support our children’s education.
Who does all this work? Our generous, resourceful parents and supporters: YOU DO! Through initiative and hard work, the PTO has grown into a thriving group of volunteers who are generous with their time and resources. We are grateful for every involved member. No contribution of time and energy goes unnoticed, no matter how small. I encourage every parent to get involved in the PTO to support our wonderful Catholic school.
President Anomie Gonzalez
Vice President Kelly Pace
Treasurer Meredith Zachritz
Assistant Treasurer Tasha Cozens
Recording Secretary Shannon Givens
Corresponding Secretary Suzanne Pate
Member at Large Cindy Chenault
Member at Large Jenny Ross
Teacher Representative Melissa Koehler
Contact information can be found in ParentsWeb by clicking on the "Directory" on the left hand side of the home page.