- The check in/out desk will be in the Allen Center front lobby. It is a licensure requirement from the Department of Human Services that children be signed in and out by a responsible party.
- We provide two snacks with milk or juice daily for your child, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- You will need to provide lunch for your child. There will be milk or juice available at no cost to you.
- The summer field trips; include swimming and bowling for 1st – 6th graders, visits to the Little Rock Zoo, Jump Zone, and Chuck E. Cheese for Kindergarten -3rd graders and Wild River Country, Playtime Pizza, and skating for 4th – 6th graders. Our field trip transportation is provided by Arrow Bus Line. More detailed information on field trips will be available closer to summer break.
- Team sports, STEM activities, arts, crafts and other activities will fill your child’s day. Electronic games or music players are only allowed on Fridays. No Shopkins, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, or other trading cards are allowed.
Thanks again for considering us for your children’s summer care and fun. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Melissa Koehler, Director
Holy Souls Extended Care Program
663-7438 or 516-2002 or email@example.com